Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2018

Fashioning the Use of Fuchsia










Get the Look 
White Dress: Forever 21
White Blazer: DKNY 
Fuchsia Bra: Forever 21
Pink Earrings: Charming Charlie
Watch: DKNY
Gold Earring: Forever 21 
Fuchsia Heels: Ninewest 
Sunglasses: Forever 21 
Fuchsia Clutch: Micheal Kors
Necklace: Charming Charlie

Color is something a lot of people tend to be afraid to introduce into their wardrobe. We tend to be draw to the basic: grey, white, beige, and of course black! I myself very rarely wear a whole lot of color, but my favorite thing to do is to use it as a pop to any ensemble! I like to wear white on white and add color in my shoes or my accessories, that way I still incorporate color into my outfit without feeling as if I am wearing too much of it.

            I understand wearing white on white is not a common look… however you can still take the same technique and apply it to any outfit! For example I talked about how fuchsia is going to be very in this upcoming season; so how does one put such a bold color into an outfit without looking too bold? Well my favorite way to do such a thing is with footwear. By wearing a color on your shoes you aren’t drawing attention to what is on your body, but rather the outfit as a whole.

            Another great way to incorporate color is with jewelry. A colored statement necklace is such a simple and easy way to just pop color right into your outfit. Maybe you are more of an earring gal… a pair of pink earrings is a wonderful way to casually add color without feeling like you are defined by it. But this can be applied to bracelets, rings, any kind of jewelry with color can totally change a basic look!

            Recently I was asked by my mother who had a friend that wanted to know if it is acceptable to wear black to a summer wedding. My reply was of course you can but you should add color to your outfit such as fuchsia! Her wedding was in the morning so I suggested a pink sweater to add a color pop. I myself many years ago when fashion followed a different trend wore yellow with black to a wedding. I wore a yellow clutch, yellow jewelry, and a yellow sweater! Now I would not ever wear yellow and black, but royal blue, teal, and fuchsia are all great options to spice up any black outfit to make it more summery.

            On a personal note I mentioned that this was my favorite color (as you can tell since it is my brand color), and I do not wear it often, but I believe every person has a color either they are drawn to or people define them by… aka your aura. I have never seen an aura, but I feel as if it is something that can be felt more than seen. My best friend Alison (who I am going to be posting about very soon) is one of the most sunshine spirits I know! She walks in a room and brightens it just by her personality. So when I see her I think of sunshine yellow which also happens to be her favorite color!

            I feel this is constant for a lot of people to feel a certain color for someone’s personality! I have been told by many people that mine is fuchsia before telling them that’s my favorite color. To have some fun with color not just in what we wear, but as a part of who we are! I have included an aura quiz and a little bit about my aura results below!

            I love fashion so much because I love to express myself! I want to help you feel the same, so maybe by figuring out your aura you will feel as attached to a color as I do to fuchsia! So when you wear it you feel like you are thriving with self-confidence and love!

v  Aura Quiz & Information: https://gostica.com/aura-test/
           


0 comments:

Post a Comment