Pages

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Got A Love Like Denim










A jean jacket can be such an elegant or casual statement depending on how what you pair it with. It is so fun to play around with looks in the summertime, because the weather provides a lot more options! This summer, instead of clinging to my leather jackets, I stepped into the denim world. I had a lot of fun creating different looks and using it for both day time casual, and dressy evening looks! As you can see in the photos I took a casual approach with this look, but with the high end designer accessories and a change of my shoes this look could be dressy also.

A jean jacket can be such a statement, and for many years it was a sign of a casual look. I paired it with my white ripped jeggings, a lose tank, and my nude flats for a very trendy and yet still extremely casual ensemble. I always am on the go and sometimes I need to go from day to night in a heartbeat. Without the option to change entirely it is a good idea to have pieces that can easily be transferred to an evening look with just the change of your shoes.

If I had changed to my nude heels instead of my nude flats, this outfit would be acceptable in many different evening activities. Accessories are the secret to many outfits, but especially when creating a look you want to be versatile. I added signature designer pieces such as: my Gucci scarf, my Louis Vuitton handbag, and my Calvin Klein bra in order to make the look more high end even though the pieces I am wearing are casual.

You don’t need designer pieces to make this look sophisticated, however, and if you are not into flowing and draping tops a simple white t-shirt, and any simple scarf would make this look just as versatile. Style is simply your take on a look, so if you like a couple things, but dislike others use that when putting together your outfits. Jean jackets are fun because a lot of people are open to them verses pieces like blazers and leather jackets usually scare others.

Try it out! Put together your version of this look and play around with shoes to see how something so simple can turn into something so elegant and chic. In my shoot I stuck to casual, but with my polyvore.com outfit you see how I give options for footwear. As I said before it’s all about taking an outfit an applying it to your lifestyle, but also knowing the options available to you. Playing around with looks helps you when in those times where you need to grab and go without time to change. By preparing yourself ahead of time you know what shoes to grab and what accessories will help you accomplish the look you need for the occasion at hand. 

Let me know what you think of this look and what you might do differently! It is always fun to play with style since it is entirely about your interpretation. If you don’t like something I do that’s okay! You have a different body and different taste, so your outfit may be similar and completely different all in one! I am simply here as a guide to show you how I take fashion and turn it into style! 



created at https://www.polyvore.com


    Dsquared2 Tank Top

0 comments:

Post a Comment