Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2017

A Birthday Getaway.house















This holiday season has been fully loaded, as it was not only Thanksgiving, but also my birthday a couple days later. I am now 26 years old and hoping this year is, as they say, my “golden year!” This past year was filled with a lot of growth and trials that I could have never seen coming. So with a new year I needed a cleanse from my current environment, and wanted to getaway somewhere new.

The perfect opportunity to do this is by escaping to Epsom, NH in a tiny house cabin. Through one of my co-workers I was introduced to a beautiful little cabin that is created like a campground, but unlike most campgrounds this one is only filled with tiny houses! For my birthday I went and escaped to one of these precious places. It was filled with Yahtzee, warmth, and Christmas cheer as we played Christmas music all night long.

I may be someone who loves clothes, fashion, décor, and technology, but I also love nature! I think the world we live in is such a gift since it is so beautiful, but in our culture today we are told quite a bit to focus on so many things that in reality aren’t what is truly important. It’s no wonder we live lives we don't always feel immersed in, that is because we aren’t focusing on the gift that was given to us.

They say there is a lot of scientific proof that shows healing from different kinds of nature relaxation and connection. Things such as: meditating, bare-footing (which is simply walking barefoot in nature), hiking, etc. So since it was my birthday, and I wanted to getaway from my previous year what a better way than with this precious cabin?

It is truly the coolest place ever too, I mean cozy, cuddly, perfect… you name it. The window out looking nature was the best part, but unfortunately it was dark when we arrived. We made dinner in the tiny stove, we grilled steak outside over the fire, and we enjoyed how fun it is to be immersed in nature. If you are feeling like you need a break from your life please look into this beautiful place, because it really simply is a breath of fresh air.

Recently I have been focusing my blog on a little more than just fashion, as I am sure you have noticed. I don’t want to make my audience subjective to just people who enjoy fashion and style. I want my blog to be a place to come to feel rejuvenated from your day, whether it is a style inspiration or just a mind boost. In my last blog on tumblr.com I made it so much about what I was wearing and less about my audience. In the next couple posts I will go back to my fashion roots, but know that I have a lot more to offer than just fashion advice.

On a Fashion Note:

Since I haven’t included a lot about fashion I must give you a fashion forecasting for this upcoming season. I have been noticing velvet everywhere in Europe and Asian, and now it is coming from L.A. and is making its way to us New Englanders. I am sporting a velvet outfit (in the pictures above) I bought from a cute boutique through Ebay. I don’t usually shop there (as my heart belongs to Amazon), but being a head of the trend means looking for trends wherever you can find them.

v  If you are interested in escaping or visiting these tiny homes you can visit https://getaway.house/

v  If you saw the book in the posts and would like to read it, check out Michelle Athena Norton she is the author and a friend (more about her coming soon): https://www.amazon.com/Charlotte-Wooden-Castle-Michelle-Athena/dp/1522776389

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday…

Love Always,

Chelsea Nine 

0 comments:

Post a Comment