Pages

Friday, December 29, 2017

Love & Lights



 

As the snowflakes begin to trickle from the sky, the fires start to burn, and our noses start to freeze we know it is that time of year again where “the world falls in love.” Christmas, New Years, Kwanzaa, or Hanukkah whatever holiday you celebrate seems to bring people into a state of excitement, love, and enthusiasm. It is when people cherish what they are blessed with or whom they are blessed with and get excited for the new beginnings to come.

For me holidays are an excuse to cuddle and think about what I have accomplished, and what I want to accomplish. This year was very hard for me, as I am sure I have mentioned in previous posts. That being said I tend to hold dear to the ones I love endlessly and cherish most of all. As you can see in my pictures I am holding a tiny kitty. This for those of you who do not know is my darling baby Eliza Jane.

These holidays are the perfect excuse to appreciate the ones we love. To realize we are blessed to have pets, and friends, family, and loved ones to be surrounded by in a this time of lights & love. I don’t want to write too much for the holidays, as I think it is a time that speaks for itself! But I wanted to wish you all Merry Christmas (or any of the other holidays I mentioned above) & a Happy New Year! I hope you all were all able to be smothered in love, presents, and joy.

Merry Christmas Love,
Chelsea Nine


0 comments:

Post a Comment